Donations and Refunds
Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo accepts all donations in good faith. Whilst we understand entirely that everyone has different preferences regarding donations and that sometimes it is not convenient to give, we will not refund a donation that has been knowingly and voluntarily given to us.
- We will refund if there was an error made by Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo or one of our office bearers
- We will refund if the donation was provided by a vulnerable person
- We may refund if the donor entered the wrong amount
- We may refund if there are exceptional circumstances
- Should an error in the donation amount be detected and a request for refund made after 60 days have expired, Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo regrets that we are unable to issue a refund.
Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo Australia is a non-profit charity organisation and we reserve the right to deduct any bank or transaction charges for any refund processed onto the donor.
Change of Mind about your Donation
Once you have donated to Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo we cannot give refunds if you change your mind. For this reason, that we ask that you make your decision to donate to us carefully.
Errors by Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo
Should an error be made by Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo, one of our office bearers or our financial institution(s), we will process a refund as soon as possible when notification of the error is received, and all costs will be borne by Bodhi Dhamma Vihara Bendigo.
Applying for a Refund
If you wish to apply for a refund please submit your request by providing your full name, Supporter ID (if known), full mailing address and phone number. Please include details of how you made the donation, the date and amount given and the circumstances justifying your request. Upon receipt we will review your application and respond within 2 business days.
Approval of refunds
If the donation amount is over $1,000 and/or exceptional circumstances are present, a refund request must be escalated and approved by the board of directors.